Saturday, April 12, 2008

Let's hope these wheels have what it takes

Here's a song I like. It's called Måndagsbarn (Monday's Child) and it's by a Swedish singer, Veronica Maggio.

And my favorite Jens Lekman song, which reminds me of driving home from Mills on 580, with the Bay spread out to the left.

My second favorite Jens Lekman song, but my favorite video by far. He makes me laugh.

Also, two of my favorite Swedes, Suburban Kids with Biblical Names.

Why am I doing this, instead of writing up the results of the univariate analyses I did - the results of which were laughably insignificant (statistically) - for birth weight, birth length, etc., and suicide in adulthood? Maybe because suicide is a really depressing outcome to write about. I'll be so happy to finish this paper and move on to the much lighter topic of affective disorders.

No comments: